What is provided: Cabins #1-8 come equipped with: wood heating stoves, charged fire extinguisher, smoke detector, broom and dust pan. Cabin #9 was completely renovated in 2017 to become our premium rental cabin with two bedrooms and room to sleep 6. Building #10 is currently storage. All mattresses are vinyl covered hotel grade. They will be “upright” when you arrive, please leave them that way when you leave. There are new dry outside toilet facilities (outhouses). Please bring your own toilet paper. Renters are provided access to 7 aluminum fishing boats, 1 peddle boat and 3 canoes. Oars and limited life jackets are provided.
Please Note: You will need to bring your own lighting, bedding, towels, dishes/cutlery, cooking equipment and potable water.
Check-in time: 2:00 p.m. Check-out time: 12:00 noon
Partial Resort Rental
- $45.00 per person per day.
- Children 12 and under $22.00 per day.
- Minimum double occupancy in cabins.
- Campers/RVs/Tents allowed however are subject to same rates as above.
- Minimum charge of 12 adult equivalent or $540.00 per day.
- We will consider use for groups of 18 adults or more as exclusive usage of the camp and will not book multiple groups together.
*Exclusive usage does not include the owner/manager’s cabins and they may be on site during your stay.
Pet Policy: Your four legged family member is very welcome at our Camp, BUT we require that they be kept on a leash at guest cabins/sites and when walking them. Please pick up after your pet.
- 50% deposit required upon booking and balance due upon key pick-up. We accept cash/cheques only, (2 pieces of photo I.D. required). 50% of booked value will be charged if 30 day cancellation notice is not given.
- Liability waiver must be signed by an authorized representative of the group prior to camp use.
- A $200 refundable security/damage deposit will be required at time of booking. Refunded upon return of keys, and inspection (maximum 2 weeks post stay hold).
- It is the express responsibility of the group to leave the camp property in the same or better condition as found. All garbage MUST be packed out by the group.
- Camp property and equipment should be left in the same state as arrival (hopefully better).
- Nearest hospital is a minimum 45 minute drive. Emergency/first-aid supplies are the responsibility of the group.
- Operable smoke detectors and fire extinguishers are provided in each cabin. If any extinguishers are used, please advise us or return them to us to be re-charged.
- Some life jackets provided with stay however we may not have your required quantities or sizes.